Woodpeckers of North America
Purchase Woodpeckers of North America
Woodpeckers of North America is available directly from Paul Bannick.
Woodpeckers of North America gives a naturalist’s look into the world of woodpeckers. The book explores how to tell them apart, how and where they live and the most interesting details about their lives. Finally, it is packed with more than one hundred of Paul’s favorite photos of woodpeckers and their habitats.
This new soft-cover book is 96 pages and measures 7×6.25 inches, making it small and light enough to carry in your jacket or bag for jaunts in the field or travels to other parts of North America.
Other useful information:
About the book
Paul is happy to sign and personalize them for you or others. If you would like to order copies, please send an email to email@example.com titled “Woodpecker Book Order”.
- Profiles on all 22 North American species
- Fascinating natural history facts about woodpeckers
- Over 130 stunning photos
- Maps showing summer and winter ranges
- Sidebars exploring interesting facts about woodpeckers
- An in-depth and comprehensive look at one of our most iconic – and important – bird families
- Great for photography lovers, conservationists, and backyard enthusiasts alike
- Perfect gift for all bird-watchers
- Ideal woodpecker book to bring on a trip